Below are some of my publication credits:
- Agile partnerships: 5 ways to align agile testers and developers (TechBeacon)
- Application fiefdoms perpetuate waste (TechBeacon)
- 5 deadly fallacies that can kill your agile implementation (TechBeacon)
- The agile swarm: How to design shareable work for software project teams (TechBeacon)
- Donning the agile camouflage: 5 ways to tell if you’re agile in name only (TechBeacon)
- Why agile teams need to share the product owner role (TechBeacon)
- Data science for developers: How to identify missed changes in source code (TechBeacon)
- How to predict and prevent user story defects (TechBeacon)
- 5 ways to tune up your standup (TechBeacon)
- When PMI is TMI, Part 1 (ProjectManagement.com)
- When PMI is TMI, Part 2 (ProjectManagement.com)
- Technical editor for MySQL (5th edition) – Addison Wesley, 2013.
- Technical editor for MySQL (4th edition) – Addison Wesley, 2008.
- Your Annual Plan is Already Wrong – LinkedIn, 2015.
- How to Spot a Bad Strategy – LinkedIn, 2015.
- Meeting on the Maker’s Schedule – LinkedIn, 2015.
- New Ideas, Not New Names – LinkedIn, 2015.
- What is Easy Might Still Remain Undone – LinkedIn, 2015.